Wednesday 11 November 2009

up in the air

Back in the U.S.A. and I had to go through customs again.
I’m not sure if I can answer the same questions any more times.
I really really had tobite my tongue, as the guard was being so rude
and I wanted to answer back, lucky I remembered just in time that
you couldn’t win an argument with a man in uniform! So managed not
to end up in jail and arrived safely in Portland. The sun shone on my
journey but as soon as I got off the train the heavens opened and I
ended up wet again. Portland seems very nice but I dicisided to hind
in the cinema. I saw “the men who stare at goats” and it was great.
I can’t remember ever seeing a film where the audience laughed so
loudly and so often. Highly recommend. I also saw the best trailer
for a film called “up in the air”, which just looks
like a great movie
I hope it’s out in New Zealand soon. I'm
going to spend tomorrow
morning looking around the art district then
I’m spending 18 hours on a train as I travel overnight to San
Francisco. So looking forward to getting there. Fingers crossed there
are some nice people to talk to on the journey. See you in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment