Tuesday 13 April 2010

Two months in business

My little business has been open for two months today. To celebrate I’m running a little competition for my facebook followers, become a fan by clicking this link.

Once you join the facebook fan page, all you have to do is write a short comment below the competition post on facebook (you don’t even have to be nice:)

On Wednesday next week (21 April 2010) I’ll use a random number generator to pick a number. Whom ever's post is listed at that number can choose an item from my shop for FREE – post and package will also be free. Happy commenting and good luck. C x

*Remember this competition is only being run on facebook

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for 2 months!...I featured your "Fill in the blank pack of four notelets" in my blog entry about great Mother's Day finds!

    ReplyDelete