Thursday 13 May 2010

pssst...

here's a sneak peek of what's been keeping me busy. I've been working very hard on a new Dear Colleen line which I'm tentatively calling 'Wall Charms' but I guess you could say their mobiles for grown ups. This one's 'Storm in a Tea Cup' and it's being laser cut at Ponoko at the moment. I'm really pleased with the visuals for all the new designs, fingers crossed the finished articles look even better.

By the way today I've been going three months. The third months been the trickiest so far but hopefully I've put in place a lots of measures to make sure number four goes a lot more smoothy.

5 comments:

  1. That's cool! Ponoko rock! Love them for turning our ideas/dreams into reality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my first go with them... very excited. In your line you must use them all the time I bet their a real god send.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And happy 3-month birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - I NEED one, it's so cute. Can't wait until it's for sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is glorious!
    how delightful! x

    ReplyDelete