Saturday 31 July 2010

I've got it covered...


If you have been visiting my blog for a while you may have seen that I've been working on having a old 1950/60s office chair I picked up in a junk shop recovered. At last it's back looking (and smelling) amazing.
A huge thanks to es design Wellington for a job very well done. I'm really impressed with their attention to detail. I love the way the trees keep growing up and over the chair and that they let me use a soft dove grey leather on the arms as I felt pink arms might be too much (because other than that it's very subtle:). The before picture is the brown chair on the grass, I don't think it ever would have thought it would end up bright pink. To be fair neither did I I'm really not a pink girl but I'm glad es talked me into it as it's just beautiful.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love your chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! This reminds me a lot of the IKEA fabric I left sitting on the curb (boo hoo) when we loaded the car in Philly. I could have had a fox + rabbit chair here. No matter, I'll just covet yours for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow. it came out amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks great, they did an awesome job. That's a very cute chair!

    p.s. love your blog, I'm following!

    Mustart x

    ReplyDelete