Friday 5 October 2012

Market time

I know it's only October but I'm going to drop the C word. Working with products for retail, means Christmas starts creeping up on you a little ahead of most. I know of creatives that started planning their Christmas designs as early as May! I'm never one to be that organised but I am gearing up for a couple of pre Christmas Markets. 

I have a friend manning a table for me in Wellington for Craft2.0, which is now at the St James Theater on Courtenay Place (I'm so sad I can't make it up myself but the date clashes with some other stuff). I've been working on the marketing material for the fair, which has been greet fun. I really like the little Craft2.0 creatures. If any Wellingtonians get chance to snap a picture of the posters or banners once they start popping up, please let me know as I would love to see what they look like out in the real world.


I'm also heading up to Auckland for 24 November MoAD market at Tyler St. Garage, 120 Quay Street Britomart. Although truth be told I'm using this visit as an excuse to catch up with friends as much as a business trip.


I was also very excited to see word of a new art and design fair being set up in Dunedin called Market 22. I'll let people know if I get a sellers spot. Hopefully I'll get to see a few friendly faces, it's always so lovely to meet customers in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment